Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nostalgic

I hate when I get all nostalgic about events in the past, because while it's fun to reminisce it's painful to think I will never experience those times again. Never have those exact moments. I started thinking of the play performances I did in high school specifically "Noises Off". That play was one of the best times of my life. And I guess I kind of miss the person I was. Even though I appreciate who I am now... the girl I was during that year of my life was rather enchanting. I was incredibly happy at that time, doing what I love with people that I loved. I guess you just have to look forward to the future with hope and expectation of those kind of moments. And I've learned you have to reach out to what brings you that kind of happiness; often it doesn't just happen.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I want to recapture that part of myself and chase after those moments.

Feel more like that enchanting girl again.


No comments:

Post a Comment